IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
Please keep the following in mind when requesting a reimbursement:
- Your purchase needs to be approved by at least two officers, either appointed or official, in order to receive a reimbursement. Examples could be:
- Rover Team Lead and President
- Vice-President and Treasurer
- If your purchase is above $250, you MUST get pre-approval by emailing email@example.com FIRST.
- Anything bought by you that goes through a successful reimbursement becomes club property.
How to Submit a Reimbursement
- Compile all receipts from the purchases as pdfs or images.
- Calculate a total from all receipts including shipping if applicable.
- Create an email with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your OSU ID Number
- Mailing Address on File With OSU (Important!! Can be found on MyOSU)
- Total Reimbursement Amount
- Attachments with All Receipts
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the two people you’d want to verify your purchase.
- Your verifying members will approve the reimbursement via email.
- Once approved, the treasurer will submit an official reimbursement.
Once approved, you’ll either receive a check to the address you sent in the email, or if your account is set up for direct deposit for financial aid reimbursement or for a job at OSU, you will get a direct deposit into your account. Please note it may take four to ten days before you see the money in your account or receive a check.