OSURC is happy to announce our annual kickoff event! We will have pizza, info about the club, a chance to sign up and pay member dues (we accept cash and card), and the opportunity to just hang out and learn how to get involved in the club. Please feel free to contact the officers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any and all questions, we will be happy to help. We hope to see you there!
When: Thursday, October 6th, 6:00PM
Where: Kelley Atrium
How to Join
Joining the Robotics Club is really easy!
- Join the general club mailing list, located here: osurcmembers.
- To actually become an official member you will need to stop by our lab in Graf 206. Stop by during officer hours which can be found on the calendar.
- The membership fee is $10 for fall, $8 for winter, and $5 for spring.
- Questions? Email us on the officers list.
Membership lasts until the beginning of fall term next school year. Hence, the price break for joining later in the year. Membership will give you access to all of the club’s resources, which includes computers, electronics and hand tools, and a ton of other useful stuff for building robots! You can use the lab as you please at any time, just ask for the door code. If you are motivated and would like to join one of our project teams, contact one of the team leads below:
- Mars Rover Team Lead – Dylan Thrush (email@example.com)
- Arial Team Lead – Levi Hieb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Underwater Team Lead – Tyler Engquist (email@example.com)
Hope to see you soon,
– Vice President, Dylan Thrush
OSURC has two mailing lists:
firstname.lastname@example.org — Join this list if you are or want to become a member. Only officers are authorized to post information to the members list (in order to minimize unnecessary list traffic.)
email@example.com — Send an email to this list if you have a question about the club or want to get some information distributed to all members.